Friday, October 9, 2015

Fun Fact Friday and Meet Alexis!


Did you know...?
  •     The English believed that a SPIDER found in your wedding dress meant good luck. Yikes!

And:
  • There are approximately 2.5 million wedding ceremonies every year! (So why not choose Lu Raquel for your ever growing need for wedding gowns, right?!)

Now that I have your attention from those little fun facts, I want to introduce myself. My name is Alexis, and I am the newest addition to Lu Raquel as part of the administrative team.

I am also a full-time student at North Idaho College, earning my degree in Business and am a mother to two beautiful babies; a two year old son and a five month old daughter. It is a busy life for me, but I wouldn’t change one thing about it!


With that being said, I am so honored to be a part of the Lu Raquel team and to see my experience and skills grow within this company. Be ready to hear more from me in the future!

I cannot wait to work with each one of you!


Alexis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.