Friday, October 30, 2015

We love our Interns! Introducing: Axel Lindy

Happy Friday!

We value the addition of interns on our Lu Raquel team. We love the opportunity to bring in college students from business, fashion, or any degree background for that matter. Our goal is to really give them a peak inside this business, the bridal fashion world, and what it entails on a daily basis! We want to welcome Axel to our family at Lu Raquel. He is one of our newest interns, coming all the way from New York!

I asked Axel to tell us a little bit about himself, and this is what he brought to us;

My name is Axel Lindy. I am 23 years old and am currently pursuing a degree in business administration at North Idaho College. I have been working at Lu Raquel for a week and a half and I absolutely love it! In my spare time I enjoy working on music, cooking and going to the gym. I am also an avid snowboarder and greatly enjoy the winter and everything it brings with it.  I hope to own my own business one day and sell furniture, art, clothing and music. Before working at Lu Raquel I was volunteering at a local thrift store and tutoring math to entry level college students.

Axel brings a fun vibe to our office. He has jumped in and started helping with ever job thrown his way, and has even started learning how to sketch! He will be a valuable part of our team and we look forward to utilizing him and having him interact with our partners and potential partners.

We are so excited to have this awesome guy join us!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.